Anyone else worried about the negative Karma the US is creating lately?
It’s not looking good.
- Puerto Rico still in dire need.
- Sick people suffering in silence – without health care.
- Wounded people from the Las Vegas massacre are in financial distress due to health care costs.
- People traumatized by either natural or premeditated tragic events are in need of mental health care.
- Homeless people.
- Increasing numbers of white supremacists.
- Unfair treatment of long term immigrants.
- Unfair treatment of minorities.
- The attempt to legislate religion.
- Superficial patriotism.
The ONLY answer is to start taking care of what matters.
People, and Mother Earth.
Take care of both, and everything else will fall into place.
How do we do it? It starts with love.
Love thy neighbor (and everyone is thy neighbor) as thyself.
This is the best Tweet I’ve seen today:
To flourish on the earth… we have to take care of it and each other.
The Worlds Lesson on Twitter
All the major religions speak the same… always treat others as you would want them to treat your children. Most of them say as you would want them to treat you, but as a parent, I am more moved when I think about how someone will treat one of my own. It carries more weight in my heart.
I am also partial to the Wiccan Rede, which is not included in the graphic above.
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill, An it harm none do what ye will.